Every year millions of people avoid treatment for dental problems due to fear of the dentist. People deal with persistent pain, are embarrassed about their dental problems, causing severe health issues and even death.
In this blog I will present my case-that you can have the smile you've always wanted, “ridding yourself of dental handicaps” and get teeth that look good, feel good and chew comfortably while wiping out a serious unknown threat to how long you live and the quality of your life – and all with one decision – fully supported by a proven system of dental therapy I've developed over 20 years of advanced training and real world experience—Dr. Linger Method Dentistry.
Patients can have treatment that would usually involve multiple doctors and specialists, many of whom don’t even offer sedation for treatment. Patients who see us for sedation can have all of these types of treatment at the same time if needed:
- Root Canal treatment – World Class Root Canal treatments using the surgical microscope.
- Tooth Extractions and Oral Surgery, including impacted wisdom teeth, sinus lifts and Laser Surgery.
- Cosmetic Dentistry with Veneers, Crowns and Cosmetic Orthodontics.
- Dental Implant Surgery – Teeth in One Day, along with all types of dental implant surgery are performed in our office. Using our 3D Digitial imaging, we offer Dental Implant Microsurgery that has made Dr. Linger a World Leader in this field.
- Periodontal (Gum) Treatment – Non-Surgical treatment including our groundbreaking Microendoscopic Gum Therapy (MEGT)
- Gum Grafting Surgery for gum recession, including the Chao Pinhole Surgical Technique
- Fillings and Crowns
When Charlotte business owner Marc Mataya needed dental implant surgery, a crown and root canal as well as additional routine dental work, he also wanted sedation to ease his fears and make the visits comfortable.
Typically treatment like Marc’s would involve six to eight trips to three or four different dental specialty offices; obviously a large investment of time. Instead, Marc chose to see Dr. Linger and complete all of his treatments in just two visits at Dr. Linger’s state-of-the-art office.
“Absolutely hands down the best I've ever been to! Their sedation dentistry thing is the greatest service ever. I think of them as the "technology dental office" since they have all the latest gear and gadgets to make the experience be as subtle as possible. "I've always dreaded going to the dentist, but now it's almost a joy knowing that I'm in such good hands." . "It's not often that you find such a great service, and this place seems to be doing it right in every aspect,"
“I actually began to relax the very moment I stepped inside the building.”
-Marc Mataya, Charlotte
Dr. Linger’s Method of Sedation can restore lost chewing ability, improve appearance, end embarrassment, and give real self-confidence to patients who need help . To learn more or to receive a free consultation contact us here: Contact Dr Linger's Office